Open Joint-Stock Company Beraton (Berezniki, the Perm region), one of the most important chemical producers in Russia and the CIS, traces its history back to August 18, 1939 when a chemical plant was established on the basis of rich resources of the Western Urals.
OJSC Beraton is located in the flood-plain of the Kama water storage 200 km to the north of the city of Perm, the regional center.
Our enterprise is a unique manufacturer of a number of chemical products in the Ural region, which gives it a special status and implies responsibility for production activities.
We have an advanced workable infrastructure, highly skilled specialists in all company departments and a certain position in the chemical market.
Our products are widely used in such key industries as:
- metal mining,
- tyre and rubber goods production.
OJSC Beraton is well-experienced in international trade and exports to the markets of Western and Eastern Europe as well as the Asia-Pacific region.
- Advantageous location in the industrialized region of the Western Urals due to the following:
- Access to five seas via a system of rivers and canals (the Azov, the White, the Baltic, the Caspian and the Black Sea),
- Developed transport infrastructure (automobile, rail and air communications),
- State-of-the-art system of telecommunications;
- Total area — about 145 hectares;
- Number of employees – 1500;
- Complex of facilities for chemical and biological waste water treatment;
- Diversion facility for technical water and boiler plant for vapour and heated technical water production;
- Major products:
- Organic intermediates and products such as aniline, diphenylamine, 2,4-dinitrochlorobenzene, picramic acid, etc.,
- Organic synthetic dyes for cotton, staple viscose fibres and articles thereof,
- Polymer additives: natural and synthetic rubber accelerators (zinc dimethyldithiocarbamate, zinc diethyldithiocarbamate, thiuram D, thiuram E, etc.), structuring agents, synthetic rubber stabilizers,
- Flotation reagents (carbamate MN, potassium butyl xanthate, etc.) for treatment of copper-molybdenum, copper-nickel and other non-ferrous metal ores,
- Inorganic products: sulfamic acid, magnesium oxide burned (used in rubber and tyre production and other applications).